Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A basic Moroccan spice mix - store in an airtight container. Can be used as a rub or in casseroles or tagine cooking
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Blend all ingredients together well- store in an airtight container.
Great mix for a rub. No cayenne too spicey.
Versatile and tasty. I like to rub this all over a whole chicken and "roast" it in the crockpot. The smell is to die for! Thanks for posting.
A great spice mix made with ingredients I always have in my cupboard. Great as a rub on some chicken thighs. Made for ZWT 9.