Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This vibrant spice blend makes an excellent addition to lamb burgers, rice, vegetarian dishes, or roasted chicken. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark, dry place. From epicurious.com
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until combined well.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark, dry place.
This is a nice spice blend, the cayenne adds some heat without being overpowering. I used this on grilled steak. Made for ZWT 9 by one of Mike and the Appliance Killers
This turns out to be a very complex spice mix. I used it on beef short ribs. Delicious!