Top Review by Susie D
Easy & a new way with potatoes for us. I was very careful in measuring the harissa, but found it to be just fine here. It added an element of heat, but not blow the top of your head off heat. The toasted sesame seeds were a definite star. They added a nice nutty flavor to the seasoned potatoes. Served with Recipe #385834
- 1 lb baking potato
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons harissa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into large chunks. In small bowl, combine harissa, olive oil, salt, and sesame seeds.
- Toss potatoes with with harissa mixture until evenly coated.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray (or line with non-stick foil).
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turn, and bake 15-20 minutes until potatoes tender and lightly browned.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over potatoes and sprinkle with flaked sea salt.