Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from the wife of my husband's colleague about 20 years ago. We've always liked it and now I need to put it somewhere where I can find it when I need to! Hope you enjoy it was much as we do.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lb cooked linguine
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cook chicken and cube. Break linguine in half before cooking. Steam broccoli and cut into small pieces. Mix chicken, linguine, broccoli and green onions. Separately, mix remaining ingredients and then combine with above mixture. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and refrigerate to blend flavors.
This was a great chicken dish. I loved everything about it and it was simple too. Thanks for sharing. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet tag.
This was a great make ahead dish for a hot summer day! Prepared this yesterday to serve it for late lunch / early dinner today and it was really good! Thanks for posting!