- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl combine cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne; rub mixture onto both sides of pork chops.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; cook chops, turning once, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to label directions, adding raisins, apricots and pine nuts to cooking water.
- Serve chops on top of couscous.