Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great alternative to the standard salmon patty recipe using couscous, spinach, and cumin for an exotic flavor.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 118.29 ml couscous
- 158.51 ml orange juice
- 418.15 g can red salmon, drained
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- To make the sauce, in a small stainless steel or glass bowl, stir together mayonnaise, garlic, and paprika. Set aside.
- Prepare couscous according to package directions using the 2/3 cup of orange juice in place of water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked couscous, red salmon, drained spinach, egg yolks, garlic, cumin, black pepper, and salt. Form into patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and fry patties until golden brown turning once, about 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with garlic mayonnaise sauce.