Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 29.58 ml lemon juice or 29.58 ml wine vinegar
- 118.32 ml olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, chopped
- 2.46 ml sweet red peppers or 2.46 ml Hungarian paprika
- 0.59 ml hot red pepper or 0.59 ml cayenne
- salt and black pepper
- 59.16 ml Italian parsley, chopped
- 59.16 ml cilantro, chopped
- Mix together all the ingredients and let sit for a while to allow the flavours to blend.
Truly a fine dressing. Pungent, tangy, spicy, satisfying. Used cilantro paste and cut that down to 2 tbsp. Excellent with skewered chicken pieces broiled,using Bergy's Lebanese Chicken Marinade Lebanese Chicken Marinade. Wow. Add some garlic bread to that..yiy, yiy, yiy!
This was a wonderful spicy dressing. I paired it with the moroccan grilled chicken and it was wonderful.