Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet red peppers or 1⁄2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Mix together all the ingredients and let sit for a while to allow the flavours to blend.
Truly a fine dressing. Pungent, tangy, spicy, satisfying. Used cilantro paste and cut that down to 2 tbsp. Excellent with skewered chicken pieces broiled,using Bergy's Lebanese Chicken Marinade Lebanese Chicken Marinade. Wow. Add some garlic bread to that..yiy, yiy, yiy!
This was a wonderful spicy dressing. I paired it with the moroccan grilled chicken and it was wonderful.