The combination of flavours evokes Moroccan cuisine.Wonderful combination!
Make and share this Moroccan Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Slice carrots, diagonally, into pieces.
- Cook carrots in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir to dissolve sugar and salt.
- Stir in olive oil, parsley, and raisins.
- Add carrots and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or overnight to chill and blend flavors.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Cooking time means refrigeration time.