Recipe by NorthwestGal
This recipe caught my attention when browsing through the website called Moroccan Recipes.
Top Review by cutekitta
I cooked this meal tonight for my family, and we absolutely loved it!!! I could not find the harissa sauce, so I used Cayenne pepper instead. I also used some garlic seasoning to season the salmon. Everything turned out great! My grandmother loved the mango salsa. I thought the mango salsa brought the dish together by having a sour sweet taste!!! This recipe is definitively a keeper!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped peeled mangoes (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons harissa (a hot red pepper sauce)
- 4 salmon fillets, skinned (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Combine chopped mango, onion, mint and orange juice in a bowl. Cover and chill.
- Spread harissa over both sides of salmon fillets; sprinkle with salt. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450º for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with the mango salsa.