1/3 Photos of Moroccan Rice Meatballs
I found this very unique recipe and thought it sounded nice. I have never made these, but thought they are worth trying. Perhaps you will try them.8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a heavy based pan.
- 2Form the rice, meat, coriander, paprika and cinnamon into about 20 small meatballs.
- 3Cook a few at a time in butter until well browned.
- 4When all are cooked, return them to the pan; add onions, saffron, pepper and stock.
- 5Bring to the boil; cover and simmer about 40 minutes.
- 6Add the parsley and lemon juice; cook about 5 minutes.
- 7Serve with green vegetable salad.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Rice Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 100.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.3 g