Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This is a very colorful dish, and a very tasty one. A dressing made from fresh herbs and spices give this vegetable dish a Moroccan flavor. It is a great vegan recipe!
Top Review by threeovens
This came out really good! The more i ate it, the more I liked it. I did forgrt the tomatoes, but they would have been lovely and sweet, since I have roasted them before. I made them into individual little casseroles using ramekins.
- 6 garlic cloves
- salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 lb tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Combine garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, and cayenne in a food processor bowl. Process until mixture forms a paste. Add herbs, and pulse a few times to blend. Add lemon juice, vinegar, and 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil; blend. Season to taste with salt.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, peppers, and celery. Season with salt, and toss with herb sauce. Transfer to a large shallow baking dish. Scatter tomatoes among the potato mixture. Drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons oil over the top, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil. Continue baking until vegetables are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.