Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another pasta salad that my husband enjoys. Sometimes I use frozen corn & add it to the pasta while boiling.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in olive oil, flaked apart
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Mix the olive oil, mayo, & spices together in a small bowl.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a large bowl. Then stir the mayo mixture in with the pasta.
- Serve cold.
I made this for lunch today and really enjoyed it. Very easy and very good! I think it would be a great side dish to bring to a potluck or picnic. Thanks Nasseh
I served this on a bed of lettuce for dinner tonight and it was great and healthy after the excesses of Xmas. I did add some 3 bean mix and left out the onion powder as I had none. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag.