Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple Moroccan spiced pasta salad. Sometimes I use frozen peas & add them to the pasta while it is boiling.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, yolk discarded, & white diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons sliced black olives (optional)
- Mix the olive oil, mayo, & spices together in a small bowl.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a large bowl. Then stir the mayo mixture in with the pasta.
- Serve cold.
One of my top ten faves of 2009! I simply adored this. Seriously easy, absolutely the best taste, and everything was on hand. Followed this exactly, loved the used of black olives, peas, and hard boiled egg white. I used frozen peas as the reviewer did previously to me, and added 1/4 of a green pepper. The pepper was out on the counter, and I tried to resist, but the green pepper lept into the bowl. A real winner here! Made for *Everyday is a Holiday * Decembre 2009
We liked this salad. I used frozen peas, defrosted, and no black olives. I love the dressing with cumin -- gives it a little zing. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag Game 2009.