Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from a Healthy Meals in Minutes card
Top Review by Deantini
I really really liked this dip, it has a wonderful fresh flavour and is quite healthy. I forgot the olive oil and it still tasted great. I made the recipe and removed 1/2 of the dip which I turned into a hummus by adding olive oil and tahini. Super easy way of getting to different but complimenting dips in no time! I will be making this many times. Made for PRMR Holiday Special.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro or 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor fitted with metal blades, process garlic until minced.
- Add cilantro and process until finely chopped, about 10-20 seconds.
- Add chick peas, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper sauce.
- Process until very smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Please in a serving bowl and chill until needed.