Taken from a Healthy Meals in Minutes card
Make and share this Moroccan Party Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with metal blades, process garlic until minced.
- Add cilantro and process until finely chopped, about 10-20 seconds.
- Add chick peas, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper sauce.
- Process until very smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Please in a serving bowl and chill until needed.
I really really liked this dip, it has a wonderful fresh flavour and is quite healthy. I forgot the olive oil and it still tasted great. I made the recipe and removed 1/2 of the dip which I turned into a hummus by adding olive oil and tahini. Super easy way of getting to different but complimenting dips in no time! I will be making this many times. Made for PRMR Holiday Special.
Yum! I really enjoyed this dip! Loved the hot sauce in it! I used it in Lalaloula's Greece Meets Morocco recipe, by her recommendation. Thanks for a delicious dip!
If you're looking for a healthy, citrusy dip that's super quick and super easy to make, try this recipe! I omitted the hot pepper sauce and doubled the garlic (personal taste preferences). I used fresh parsley in mine. :)YUMMY! And shall be trying the cilantro version next time I make it, and doubling the quantity.' I'd happily make a meal of this with a simple salad and some kalamata olives any time!