1/2 Photos of Moroccan Party Dip
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from a Healthy Meals in Minutes card
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor fitted with metal blades, process garlic until minced.
- 2Add cilantro and process until finely chopped, about 10-20 seconds.
- 3Add chick peas, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper sauce.
- 4Process until very smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- 5Please in a serving bowl and chill until needed.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Party Dip
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g