Recipe by Martina 406
Years ago I found this recipe in a Dutch ELLE. Since then I have been making this salad when we have guests. The feedback is always the same. At first everyone goes "Oh my, this is really spicy!!" But even people who normally are not into spicy food, go for seconds! I hope this recipe will be such a success for you, as it has been for me. Kind regards, Martina
- 6 oranges (depends how good eaters your guests are)
- 4 big garlic cloves, chopped
- 100 g black olives
- 1⁄2 tablespoon harissa
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the oranges thoroughly, leaving no white 'strings'. Chop them into cubes of about half an inch.
- Chop the garlic cloves as finely as you want them.
- Remove the stones in the olives if you don't use de-stoned ones.
- Put the ingredients together with the Harissa in a bowl and mix it well until the Harissa has mixed completely.
- For best results, prepare this dish the day before, that will enhance the flavours.