- 3 sweet oranges, peeled and split into sections
- 12 medium radishes, sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons orange flower water (optional)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and cover with plastic wrap or a damp dish towel.
- Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Note: Orange-flower water may be found in the spice or ethnic sections of some supermarkets, at Asian or Middle Easter grocers, or at www.ethnicgrocer.com.