1/5 Photos of Moroccan Olive Flatbread
Flavorful and crisp, a wonderful accompaniment to many foods. Adapted from Partyline with the Hearty Boys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Make the spice mixture by mixing all of the seasonings in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Place the flour, sugar, salt, pepper and olives in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add the olive oil and stir well with a fork. Add the water and continue to stir until a ball forms. Sprinkle a work surface generously with flour and turn the dough out onto the surface. Knead until the dough is velvety smooth, about 2 minutes. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 4Take the dough from the refrigerator and flatten into a disk on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out as thinly as possible into an oval. Roll the dough onto the pin and transfer it to a baking sheet that has been brushed with olive oil.
- 5Brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Place the pan in the oven until the bread is crisp and deep golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool, and break into pieces. The flatbread can be made up to 2 days in advance, wrapped in plastic wrap, and kept in a dry place. Enjoy!
- 6Note: This goes good with Black Olive Mayonnaise!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Olive Flatbread
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 437.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: