Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This wrap pays homage to couscous, and is wonderful paired with the veggies!
Make and share this Moroccan Missile recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped ffresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence (there is lots of recipes for this on Zaar)
- 3 cups diced eggplants (3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 cups diced red bell peppers, seeds and ribs discarded (1/4-inch dice)
- 2 cups diced zucchini (1/4-inch cubes)
- 1 cup diced onion (3/4-inch dice)
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked couscous, warm
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch-11-inch)
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Mix the tomato paste, vinegar, olive oil, thyme, garlic, and herbes de Provence in a large bowl. Add the eggplant, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion. Season with 1/2 teaspoons sea salt(or to taste) and pepper to taste. Toss to evenly coat vegetables.
- Spread the vegetable mixure into a 13" x 9" baking pan and bake till tender, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven.
- Add the couscous and basil. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the goat cheese among the tortillas and spread evenly over each tortilla, leaving at least 1" border around the edge. Divide the vegetable mixture among the tortillas and wrap.
- How to wrap:.
- If tortilla is stiff, warm slightly(about 15 seconds) to make more flexible. Fold the right and left edges of the tortilla over the filling, toward the center. Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla toward the center and gently roll until the tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling.
A super wrap that turned out to be easy with one little cheat (ok maybe not so littled) Europe's Best now has a mix of eggplant, zuchinni, squash and red and yellow peppers and potatoe slices..i picked out the potato and there were my veggies all cut for me!