Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great refreshing tea.
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons green tea leaves
- 6 cups boiling water
- Combine mint, sugar, honey and tea in a teapot.
- Pour boiling water over and let steep 5 to 8 minutes.
- Strain out mint and tea leaves and pour into glasses.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
This refreshing tea was excellant Alia. I enjoyed its thick texture and sweet, minty flavor very much. The honey makes it smooth. Into my keeper box this lovely quick and easy to make tea goes. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoyed this minty honey tea. I made for one using green tea in a tea bag, and only honey. Thanks