1/3 Photos of Moroccan Mint Tea
This is a great refreshing tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mint, sugar, honey and tea in a teapot.
- 2Pour boiling water over and let steep 5 to 8 minutes.
- 3Strain out mint and tea leaves and pour into glasses.
- 4Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea leaves