Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice fresh marinade for the grill. Utilizes fresh citrus with the earthy flavors of cumin and paprika.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat chicken broth
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Mix all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Add 2-4 chicken breast fillets and stir until they are well coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Grill or broil chicken.
Great flavor, we especially liked the cumin/cilantro combo. Made on the grill, delish. We'll certainly make this again.