Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful savory flavors! Spice up your dinner with this quick marinade.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons sugar, granulated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl. Add 4 servings of the meat of your choice (1 lb boneless or 2 lb bone-in). Mix to combine, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours (only 30 minutes for seafood or prawns).
Very good and the whole family liked it. I might back off on the cumin next time and increase the cinnamon.
Great marinade! I really enjoyed with some pan-fried chicken and I know when it gets back to summer it would be a great marinade for outdoors grilling on the BBQ. Apart from the wonderful color and flavor it has a nice consistency so not too much is lost during cooking.
Outstanding! I loved the Lemon flavour in this! Made and reviewd for the Au/Nz recipeswap no 27, 2008