1/1 Photo of Moroccan Liver Slices
I found this recipe on another site & adjusted it for my husband's taste. Lamb liver can be substituted for the calf's liver.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, paprika, cumin, and salt in a bowl. Add the liver pieces to the flour, mix and toss thoroughly.
- 2Heat the oil in a skillet then add the garlic & onion. Saute for 5-7 minutes then add in the liver slices.
- 3Fry the liver for a couple of minutes, depending on how well done you like liver cooked.
- 4Serve immediately topped with parsley.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Liver Slices
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.1
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 566.1 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: