Moroccan Lentil Soup With Coriander Oil
- Heat the oil in a large lidded saucepan, add the onion, carrot, garlic, coriander, cumin and paprika.
- Cover and sweat for 10 mins shaking the pan occasionally.
- Add lentils and 3/4 of the stock, bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 mins uncovered, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the coriander oil. Pour the oil into a liquidiser and add rest of the ingredients, blend until smooth.
- Cool the soup slightly before pureeing in a liquidiser, add a little more stock if required and add salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
- Reheat and serve with a swirl of the coriander oil on top.