- 2 lbs lamb, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- In a pie pan or other dish place lamb cubes.
- In a cup combine spices and then sprinkle over the lamb - cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Bring lamb to room temperature before proceeding.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Drizzle lamb with olive oil and then thread lamb on skewers.
- Grill until lamb is lightly charred and cooked on all sides (5-10 minutes).