Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Recipe+ and their Mini Munchies feature of pizzas with a twist.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- 1⁄2 onion (brown small finely chopped)
- 300 g ground lamb (lamb mince)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 zucchini (small finely chopped)
- 3 teaspoons moroccan mixed spice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 turkish rolls (Falcones split)
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, dip (bought)
- 2 tablespoons almonds (slivered)
- 50 g ricotta cheese (fresh crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt (style natural)
- 2 tablespoons mint (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan forced).
- Grease 2 baking trays,.
- Heat oil in a frying pan ovate heat and add onion and cook and stir for 3 minutes or until soft and then add mince, cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic, zucchini and spice mix, cook and stir for 1 minute or until fragrant and then add tomato paste and 1/3 cup water and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick.
- Place bread, cut side up, on prepared trays and spread with dip and then top with mince mixture and then sprinkle with almonds and ricotta and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bases are crisp.
- combine yogurt, mint and 1 tablespoon cold water in a small bowl and serve pizzas drizzled with the yogurt mixture.