1/1 Photo of Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
Chef #515392's Note:
These lamb kebabs taste amazing, a wonderful mix flavours which improve with each hour of marinating. I prefer using the BBQ to the grill. Preparation time includes marinating. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 3/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 300 g lamb fillets
- 10 dried apricot halves
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Roughly chop coriander and mint and crush garlic. Whisk first 9 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Transfer 1/2 the marinade to small bowl; cover, chill, and reserve as basting sauce.
- 2Add lamb cubes to remaining marinade in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- 3Marinate 2 hours at room temperature or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Remove lamb from marinade.
- 5Thread lamb cubes, onion and apricots onto 4 skewers, dividing equally.
- 6Brush all skewers with some of reserved marinade.
- 7Sprinkle skewers with salt and pepper.
- 8Grill lamb to desired doneness, onion should be soft and brown, turning occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9Combine couscous and stock in a medium bowl. Cover; stand 5 minute Fluff with a fork, drizzle with olive oil and season.
- 10Serve with lamb kebabs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.4
- Calories from Fat 576
- Total Fat 64.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 1256.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: