Recipe by Debi
Yum! Do these on the grill to really bring out the flavours
Top Review by littleturtle
These were very tasty and really easy to make. I used half lamb chops and half veal loin chops. The spice mix was good on the veal, but not near as good as on the lamb. The spices just compliment the lamb so nicely. I do think I'll try adding a little garlic next time though. Thanks a lot.
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 48 ounces lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, salt, paprika and cayenne. Brush the chops on one side with some of the melted butter and sprinkle the buttered side with some of the spiced salt.
- Grill the spiced sized down until charred, about 4 minutes. Brush the chops with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining spice salt.
- Flip the chops and grill for 4 to 5 more minutes longer(medium) depending on preferred doneness.