Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yum! Do these on the grill to really bring out the flavours
Make and share this Moroccan Lamb Chops With Cumin/Paprika Salt recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 48 ounces lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Heat up the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, salt, paprika and cayenne. Brush the chops on one side with some of the melted butter and sprinkle the buttered side with some of the spiced salt.
- Grill the spiced sized down until charred, about 4 minutes. Brush the chops with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining spice salt.
- Flip the chops and grill for 4 to 5 more minutes longer(medium) depending on preferred doneness.
These were very tasty and really easy to make. I used half lamb chops and half veal loin chops. The spice mix was good on the veal, but not near as good as on the lamb. The spices just compliment the lamb so nicely. I do think I'll try adding a little garlic next time though. Thanks a lot.
i don't usually rate too many recipes, but since this has become my absolute favorite way to cook lamb, i thought it would be good to add an opinion:) I absolutely love this recipe...very savory and soooo delicious! i cooked it for a friend and all he could say was "mmmmmm!" Thank you for posting!
Pretty tasty on our lamb chops thanks. I'd like a bit of dried thyme in there as well and maybe a bit more cayene than the pinch.