1/2 Photos of Moroccan Kefta Kebabs
1 hr 16 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Grilled with a nice charred flavor and exotic spice, these go great with a salad and a side of couscous. You can also cook these under the broiler as well as the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients until blended.
- 2Chill for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 3If using bamboo skewers, soak them for 35 minutes to an hour.
- 4Oil your hands, and divide meat into 24 portions.
- 5Take one portion and shape into an elongated patty like a torpedo and run a skewer through it.
- 6Set on waxed paper until time to cook.
- 7Repeat with remaining meat portions.
- 8Grill for 6 minutes until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Kefta Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.9
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 590.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 42.6 g