Moroccan-Inspired Shrimp on the Barbie
- Soak four bamboo skewers for 30 minutes in water. This prevents the skewers from burning when placed on the grill.
- In a rectangular dish (or appropriately sized container to lay bamboo skewers flat in one layer), combine first 10 ingredients.
- Place shrimp on 9-inch bamboo skewers (about 6 per skewer) by piercing each shrimp through head first and then through tail. Lay skewers in the dish containing the marinade, turning to coat both sides.
- Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning skewers over mid-way. You may also marinate refrigerated for 1 - 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- When grill is searing hot, grill skewers for 3 - 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Serve shrimp attached to skewers or removed per your preference.