Recipe by Kim127
Cook time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This was really tasty! I used a 1.75-lb. flank steak, so I halved the ingredients. I let this marinate for 24 hours, which really let the spices soak in. This smelled delicious while it was on the grill. Thanks for sharing this. Made for ZWT6 by a RedHot Renegade.
- 1360.77-1814.36 g flank steaks
- 1 small onion, minced
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.16 ml minced ginger
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml sherry wine
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml turmeric
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml grated nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flank steak in a shallow baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Turn steak a few times to coat well. Cover and place into refrigerator for 6-12 hours.
- Preheat grill from medium heat.
- Remove steak from dish and place onto grill. Cook for 8-10 minutes per side.
- When meat reaches desired doneness, remove and allow to sit for 5-7 minutes before slicing.