Just love to be able to make them at home.Ready to eat after one week only.
Make and share this Moroccan Herbed Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse olives under cold running water; drain.
- Place in 1-quart jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over olives.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate, turning jar upside down occasionally, 1 to 2 weeks.
- Serve at room temperature.
- These keep well if tightly covered and refrigerated.
These are spectacular and festive for the holidays! Made as directed. I will be serving these along with other appetizers at my next Moroccan feast! Thanks, littlemafia! Made for Veggie Recipe Swap 29, December 2010.
Chomp, chomp, there you go, eating that last olive. Good thing I took this photo, so I can remember these more then delish, more then easy, and wonderfully fresh tasting olive treats. I adore olives, but buying them at our big mega store for $7.99 a pound, makes Andi a sad, and dull girl. I love the fresh snipped parsley in this, as well as the cilantro! I added extra red pepper flakes, as I am the lover of hot peppers. Made as directed otherwise. Can you spell t-e-r-r-i-f-i-c? Terrific! Made for *Everyday is a Holiday* April 2010