Recipe by littlemafia
Just love to be able to make them at home.Ready to eat after one week only.
Top Review by mersaydees
These are spectacular and festive for the holidays! Made as directed. I will be serving these along with other appetizers at my next Moroccan feast! Thanks, littlemafia! Made for Veggie Recipe Swap 29, December 2010.
- 1 lb kalamata olives or 1 lb Greek olive
- 1⁄4 cup olives or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse olives under cold running water; drain.
- Place in 1-quart jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over olives.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate, turning jar upside down occasionally, 1 to 2 weeks.
- Serve at room temperature.
- These keep well if tightly covered and refrigerated.