Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are part of my OAMC rotation. Adapted from Southern Living, November 2003
Make and share this Moroccan Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large egg
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients and shape into 8 patties.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- If making for OAMC, put in freezer bag and freeze 5 to 6 months.
- Thaw before grilling.
- To make, grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
Wow!!!! This is by far the most moist, flavorful hamburger I've ever had, bar none! I doubled the recipe, DH grilled 8 and I froze 8 in pairs for the kids to pull out and cook whenever they are hungry. DH couldn't get over the flavor, ate two and wanted a third, but thankfully resisted. This will definitely be my go-to recipe for burgers and I will, without a doubt, get rave reviews every time they are served. Thanks for the post.