- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large, resealable plastic bag; add chicken to bag. Press the air out of the bag, and seal tightly. Turn the bag several times to distribute the marinade; place the bag in a bowl, and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill the chicken, with the grill lid closed, over medium heat (400 to 450 degrees) until chicken is firm and juices run clear, 8-12 minutes or until done, turning once or twice.