Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Metro.ca You can grill the zucchini yourself or purchase grilled zucchini in some grocery stores.
- 9 ounces green beans, ends trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup diced dried apricot
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1⁄4 cup irresistible mezzo olive oil
- 1 teaspoon couscous mixed spice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- zucchini, slices grilled
- Blanch beans in boiling salted water until tender; drain and rinse under cold running water to keep them bright green.
- Meanwhile, soak the apricots in 1 tablespoons (15 mL) lemon juice and 1 tablespoons (15 mL) water to plump them.
- Drain the apricots and add them to the green beans; add remaining vegetables and coriander.
- Add olive oil, couscous spice mix, salt and pepper; add lime juice and remaining lemon juice; adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with grilled zucchini slices.