Recipe by Blayke Humphrey
A mexican style picante with a Mediterranean flair.
Top Review by Miss Annie
What a different and tasty salsa. I really liked the way the flavors complimented each other. Some stronger than others, but I could taste them all. We served this as a condiment to a pork tenderloin. Thanks for posting this interesting and tasty recipe.
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 3 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 vidalia onion (diced)
- 1 can green chili
- 1⁄4 cup fresh shredded ginger
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled,chopped, and pureed)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet corn
- salt and pepper