Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes while I am in Morocco. It is made often because fresh fruit is so cheap there.
- 6 -8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 apples, peeled (any kind)
- 1 -2 banana
- 2 oranges or 2 tangerines
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cut up the strawberries & place in a bowl. Cut up the apples, bananas & 1 orange & add to the strawberries.
- Mix the sugar in with the fruit. Next add the yogurt & stir.
- Squeeze the juice from the last orange into the bowl and stir.
- Note: The yogurt & juice may separate if it is stored in the refrigerator. Stir before serving.
amazing! Loved it! I used a pina colada flavored yogurt and added a few extra strawberries.
Simple and delicious! The yogurt was a nice light addition and allowed the flavors of the fruit to shine through. I left the peel on my apples. Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~
I didn't have vanilla yoghurt so used peach and the flavours worked together so well! I also used Splenda in place of sugar. Great recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2010.