1/2 Photos of Moroccan Flatbread Pizzas (Can Be Ww)
This gorgeous recipe has bright, fresh flavours and looks fantastic. It is also Weight Watchers friendly- the version I made was 11 points per serving, using the leanest ground beef and low fat yoghurt. The last ingredient should read "4 garlic and coriander MINI naan breads" but Recipezaar could not recognise it- these naan breads are about the size of a hand and should be garlic and coriander flavour as plain ones just don't give the same flavour!
My Private Note
naan mi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1 lb fresh ground beef or 1 lb fresh ground lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain natural yoghurt (can use Greek)
- 4 naan bread (garlic and coriander, should not be plain naan breads)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- 2Finely dice the red onion and finely chop the fresh parsley and set aside.
- 3In a non-stick skillet, cook the ground beef or lamb for 2 minutes, mashing it into smaller pieces with a spatula.
- 4Add the red onion, cumin, pine nuts, paprika and lemon juice.
- 5Cook the beef or lamb mixture until the meat is completely cooked, about 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, spread all but 3 tablespoons of the yoghurt onto the four naan breads, as you would spread tomato sauce on a pizza and put in the oven to warm through for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove the meat mixture from the heat and stir through the remaining 3 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- 8Remove the naan breads from the oven. Share the meat mixture between the naan breads and put back in the oven for 5 minutes (don't leave it in the oven for too long as the meat would dry out and fall apart on the plate).
- 9Remove from the oven, scatter with the fresh parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Flatbread Pizzas (Can Be Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.8
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 184.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: