1/1 Photo of Moroccan Fish and Potatoes
This recipe comes from a little old lady who lives in the old city name Irma Charles, fondly called Bubby Irma by the residents. She is a fantastic cook! I use flounder for this recipe (with a shorter cooking time), but it works with all fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy skillet or dutch oven-type pot, layer the sliced potatoes and sprinkle with 1 T paprika and oil.
- 2Place sliced peppers on top, then slices of fish.
- 3Sprinkle salt on next, then 1 tsp paprika. Spread coriander over everything.
- 4Add water up to middle of fish layers and boil on medium heat until water is reduced to just under fish layer, shaking pan occasionally.
Browse Our Top Moroccan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Fish and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 733.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 44.8 g