1/3 Photos of Moroccan Eggplant (Aubergine) Salad
This was my first time boiling eggplant and it turned out very good! Boiling it with the garlic makes it extra special...we were eating it plain as it was cooling. I found this recipe to be very simple and tasty. We ate it with white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggplant, garlic, water and salt in a pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until eggplant cubes are cooked but still firm.
- 3Drain in a strainer and allow to cool.
- 4Place cooled eggplant in a bowl and toss gently with the remaining ingredients.
- 5Very nice served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Eggplant (Aubergine) Salad
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g