Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Czechoslovak cookbook by Joza Brizova.
Make and share this Moroccan Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together milk, sugar, butter and flour.
- Cook over low heat for 1 minute.
- Add almonds and orange peel.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased and floured baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets and cool flat side up.
- Spread flat side with frosting.
I'm so sorry, but I did everything according to the directions and all I got was a sweet, milky soup. I wish there was a picture so I would understand exactly what these are supposed to look like.
This recipe is AMESOME!!!! I made these cookies and candied orange peel and took them into school. EVERYONE LOVED THEM!!!! THANKS!!!
This sounds very yummy