Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Moroccan's love their coffee strong, sweetened with spices and orange blossom water.
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom water (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1 pinch cardamom (ground)
- 16 ounces coffee (freshly brewed Arabic)
- 4 teaspoons warm milk (optional)
- Mix orange blossom water with spices and allow them to mingle for 30 minutes.
- Add to hot freshly brewed coffee and stir thoroughly.
- Add optional milk to taste.
What a lovely mug of coffee. I loved the addition of the orange blossom to the drink. It is very subtle in the coffee. The spices were wonderful. Thank you for sharing this new favorite coffee.
Great coffee. Rich and flavorful. Similar to one I get a local coffee shop.
*****YUM!***** I used heavy cream in place of plain ol' milk. ;) Made for Veg Tag/June.