Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
Summer is the perfect time for this healthy dessert salad! Choose ripe and heavy fruit for the best results. Salad needs to marinate for at least two hours for best results, so plan accordingly.
Top Review by Coppercloud
Very good, had a great fresh flavor. Not to sweet.I have a friend that does oranges with cinnamon. This was even better with the vanilla bean. I did not even need the orange juice, since the oranges gave me enough juice when cutting them up.
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 177.44 ml fresh orange juice
- 44.37 ml orange flower water
- 29.58 ml honey
- 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise and seeds scraped
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1 small mint leaf, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel oranges and grapefruits and remove pith. Cut in between membranes to release fruit sections into a bowl.
- Squeeze juice from leftover membranes into a small bowl.
- Add orange juice, orange flower water, honey, vanilla bean seeds and cinnamon to the bowl of membrane juice and whisk.
- Strain juice over fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.