1/1 Photo of Moroccan Citrus Fruit Salad
Summer is the perfect time for this healthy dessert salad! Choose ripe and heavy fruit for the best results. Salad needs to marinate for at least two hours for best results, so plan accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel oranges and grapefruits and remove pith. Cut in between membranes to release fruit sections into a bowl.
- 2Squeeze juice from leftover membranes into a small bowl.
- 3Add orange juice, orange flower water, honey, vanilla bean seeds and cinnamon to the bowl of membrane juice and whisk.
- 4Strain juice over fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Citrus Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange flower water