The number of cookies may vary due to their size. Submitted for ZWT3.
Make and share this Moroccan Cinnamon Cookies (Mantecados) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the flour into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add oil, egg, sugar and grated lemon rind.
- Knead the dough.
- Grease a baking sheet and sprinkle with some flour.
- Gently form small balls from dough and flatten a little.
- Arrange them on the sheet.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cookies with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.