1/3 Photos of Moroccan Cinnamon Cookies (Mantecados)
Caroline Cooks's Note:
The number of cookies may vary due to their size. Submitted for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Put the flour into a large bowl.
- 3Make a well in the center.
- 4Add oil, egg, sugar and grated lemon rind.
- 5Knead the dough.
- 6Grease a baking sheet and sprinkle with some flour.
- 7Gently form small balls from dough and flatten a little.
- 8Arrange them on the sheet.
- 9Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle the cookies with cinnamon.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Cinnamon Cookies (Mantecados)
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of