I adapted this from a recipe I found at "Favorite Brand Name Recipes." You can serve it over rice, with noodles, couscous, or even in a tortilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 ounces butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced (2-3 oz)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise and then sliced
- 1/8 cup raisins (20g)
- 3/4 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Sauté onion and garlic over high heat until browned.
- 3Add chicken; cook one minute without stirring. Turn and cook two or three minutes more.
- 4Add the spices and stir for one minute.
- 5Stir in squash, chicken broth, and raisins and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes, until squash is just tender-- not mushy.
- 6Add in zucchini and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 531.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 41.2 g