1/5 Photos of Moroccan Chicken Legs Ww
4 hrs 45 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
From "Everyone Loves Chicken" by Weight Watchers. I borrowed my friend's book and I'm posting what sounds interesting for future reference. This is 5 points for each leg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 skinless chicken legs, whole, skinned, about 1/2 lb
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Combine the garlic, scallion, oil, orange zest, mint, cumin, paprika, ginger and cinnamon in a zip-close plastic bag.
- 2Add the chicken and squeeze out the air and seal the bag.
- 3Refrigerate, 4 hours to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- 4Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray and prepare the grill to medium-hot.
- 5Lift the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with salt.
- 6Discard the marinade.
- 7Place the chicken on the grill and cover the grill until an instant read thermometer reads 180°F when stuck in the thigh, about 12-15 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Chicken Legs Ww
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 550.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 26.5 g